I would like help with...
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that sometimes returns and exchanges are necessary.
Online Return & Exchange Policy
We understand that sometimes returns and exchanges are necessary. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for an exchange or refund, subject to the following terms.
RETURN OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ONLINE
For a full refund send your merchandise back to us at:
Skipsboots.com Returns Department
1900 W. International Spdwy Blvd #400
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 USA
IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and the original tags must be attached. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Be sure the product is in its original packaging, (e.g. boot box), and place it in its original shipping box or original skipsboots.com shipping bag. Boot/Shoe boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a restocking fee.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returns or Exchanges lacking a Return Authorization Form, click link below, will not be accepted by our returns warehouse and will be returned to the customer. Your confirmation number will be the same number as your order number.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and exchanges may incur additional shipping charges. The shipping carrier you choose to return your package is your choice. Yet, we recommend you send back your package through a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that allows you to track your returning package.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed. It may be sooner. As soon as your return or exchange is processed you will receive an email confirmation.
- Orders placed on this site cannot be returned at one of our stores.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- For all other questions or concerns please send email to email@example.com or call us Monday-Friday between 9:30 am - 5:00 pm EST at: 1-888-922-(BOOT)2668 ext. 3. Return Authorization Form
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Original packaging (shoe/boot box) not in its original condition, or is damaged
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1900 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Florida US 32114.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1900 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Florida US 32114
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ten frequently asked questions at Skip's.
- When will my order ship?
- What payment methods does Skip's accept?
- When will my card be charged?
- How do I track my order?
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- How do I use a gift, discount, code?
- Is shopping at Skip's secure?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How do I return something?
- Are prices on skipsboots.com different than the retail stores?
1. When will my order ship?
At Skip's we normally will have the order ready for shipment within within 1 business day, but it may take longer due to inventory fluctuations. For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 1-7 business days. Expedited orders will be processed the same business day if made before 1:00 pm EST. Orders placed after the 1:00 pm cutoff will be processed the following business day. Orders place on Friday after the cutoff time will be processed the next business day; normally Monday. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on holidays are processed the next business day following the holiday. SkipsBoots.com observes the following holidays: New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
2. What payment methods does Skip's accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal for all orders.
3. When will my card be charged?
Your payment is processed immediately upon order placement. This not only ensures payment, but also protects cardholders, as we have a security and fraud protection process enabled for your benefit.
4. How do I track my order?
If you are a member, you may visit www.skipsboots.com/account and log in. If you are an unregistereed user or checked out as a guest, you can still view your order information in the email that is sent to you after you place your order. The email is sent to the email address used to place the order.
5. How do I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us immediately, as once an order moves into our shipping process, it may not be possible to make a change. You may submit a request for a cancellation or an order change at www.skipsboots.com/pages/contact-us.
6. How do I use a gift, discount, code?
If you have a Skipsboots.com gift code or discount code, you can enter the code(s) during checkout by clicking "Gift card or discount code". The amount will deduct from your subtotal and your order total will update immediately.
7. Is shopping at Skip's secure?
Yes, shopping at SkipsBoots.com is safe, and certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about your user information. The SkipsBoots.com Safe Shopping Guarantee backs every credit card purchase you make at SkipsBoots.com, and our site is protected by SSL encryption technology.
8. How much does shipping cost?
For items over $79 that ship from Skip's to locations in the contiguous United States, shipping is FREE.
9. How do I return something?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for an exchange or a full refund within 60 days of purchase. Click here to view our return/exchange policy.
10. Are prices on skipsboots.com different than the retail stores?
SkipsBoots.com prices sometimes do differ from pricing in our retail store. Our Internet prices are occasionally different from the prices in our retail stores. This happens primarily for the following reasons 1) Our operating costs are lower online, therefore we would like to pass the savings on to our online customers as often as possible. 2) Like other retailers, we sometimes offer exclusive online sales, valid only online and for limited times only.
Information to change, cancel, or get an update on the status of your order.
To make changes to your order, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108.
Canceling an Order
You are able to cancel or make changes to your order at any time before your order has been processed. To cancel your order, call us at 407.321.1000 ext. 3. Please contact us immediately, as once an order moves into our shipping process, it may not be possible to make a change. You may submit a request for a cancellation or an order change at www.skipsboots.com/pages/contact
Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation within minutes. If not, call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108 before placing another order for the same merchandise.
Size charts for men, women, and kids.
Shipping & Handling
Information to change, cancel, or get an update on the status of your order.
Gift Cards FAQ section
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, as long as there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
How do I check my balance?
The balance is displayed beside the gift card when applied to a cart during checkout. Customers can also check their balance by visiting the unique gift card link sent via email.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product is a gift card.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.