I would like help with...
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that not every purchase works out, and sometimes returns and exchanges are necessary.
Online Return & Exchange Policy
To create your own return label click here: Return Label
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you're not satisfied with your Skip's purchase, you can easily return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase. If it has been longer than 30 days, you are still eligible for store credit or an exchange.
A small handling fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund when a return label is issued on returns, and exchanges under $79. If the product is defective or if we've made a mistake, the fee will be waived.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition (as-new condition) that you received it, and the original tags must be attached. Only items that are received in new, unused condition with tags attached are eligible for a refund or exchange (sale items are eligible for store credit only). Skip's guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents. Boots may be exchanged or returned only if the soles are unscratched and the boots are in as-new condition.
Be sure the product is in its original packaging, (e.g. boot box), and place it in its original shipping box or original skipsboots.com shipping bag. Boot/Shoe boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a $10 restocking fee.
Please see our Returns Instructions for complete guidelines on how to return your order.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. Many of our items also have a separate warranty from the manufacturer, and you can also return any of those items that don’t meet the manufacturer's warranty.
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please see our Return Policy for full details.
For your convenience, Skip's purchases can be returned by mail or at any of our retail stores, with proof of purchase, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, in a store or by phone.
How to return to a store
Bring your item with its original product packaging and tags (if available) and proof of purchase to the customer service desk for return or exchange.
How to return by mail
Follow these four steps:
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and a brief description of why you’re returning the item.
- Attach the return shipping label from your invoice, or address your package to:
Skipsboots.com Returns DepartmentOrder #_______________.1900 W. International Spdwy Blvd #400Daytona Beach, FL 32114 USA
- Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Skip's is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined, and a partial refund will be issued.
- Items returned after 30 days are only eligible for store credit or an exchange.
- All sales are final on Skip's Clearance Sale purchases (eligible for store credit only).
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
Have an exchange?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-922-BOOT (2668) ext. 108 Monday-Friday between 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Order a replacement item online, then follow the instructions above to return your original item by mail. Include your replacement order number with your return and we will refund any standard shipping charges paid on your replacement order.*
* Expedited shipping charges are not refunded unless the returned item is determined to be defective after inspection.
How will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ten frequently asked questions at Skip's.
- When will my order ship?
- What payment methods does Skip's accept?
- When will my card be charged?
- How do I track my order?
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- How do I use a gift, discount, code?
- Is shopping at Skip's secure?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How do I return something?
- Are prices on skipsboots.com different than the retail stores?
1. When will my order ship?
At Skip's we normally will have the order ready for shipment within within 1 business day, but it may take longer due to inventory fluctuations. For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 1-7 business days. Expedited orders will be processed the same business day if made before 1:00 pm EST. Orders placed after the 1:00 pm cutoff will be processed the following business day. Orders place on Friday after the cutoff time will be processed the next business day; normally Monday. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on holidays are processed the next business day following the holiday. SkipsBoots.com observes the following holidays: New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
2. What payment methods does Skip's accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal for all orders.
3. When will my card be charged?
Your payment is processed immediately upon order placement. This not only ensures payment, but also protects cardholders, as we have a security and fraud protection process enabled for your benefit.
4. How do I track my order?
If you are a member, you may visit www.skipsboots.com/account and log in. If you are an unregistereed user or checked out as a guest, you can still view your order information in the email that is sent to you after you place your order. The email is sent to the email address used to place the order.
5. How do I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108, or send us an email at email@example.com. Please contact us immediately, as once an order moves into our shipping process, it may not be possible to make a change. You may submit a request for a cancellation or an order change at www.skipsboots.com/pages/contact-us.
6. How do I use a gift, discount, code?
If you have a Skipsboots.com gift code or discount code, you can enter the code(s) during checkout by clicking "Gift card or discount code". The amount will deduct from your subtotal and your order total will update immediately.
7. Is shopping at Skip's secure?
Yes, shopping at SkipsBoots.com is safe, and certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about your user information. The SkipsBoots.com Safe Shopping Guarantee backs every credit card purchase you make at SkipsBoots.com, and our site is protected by SSL encryption technology.
8. How much does shipping cost?
For items over $79 that ship from Skip's to locations in the contiguous United States, shipping is FREE.
9. How do I return something?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for an exchange or a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Click here to view our return/exchange policy and for more information.
10. Are prices on skipsboots.com different than the retail stores?
SkipsBoots.com prices sometimes do differ from pricing in our retail store. Our Internet prices are occasionally different from the prices in our retail stores. This happens primarily for the following reasons 1) Our operating costs are lower online, therefore we would like to pass the savings on to our online customers as often as possible. 2) Like other retailers, we sometimes offer exclusive online sales, valid only online and for limited times only.
Information to change, cancel, or get an update on the status of your order.
To make changes to your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108.
Canceling an Order
You are able to cancel or make changes to your order at any time before your order has been processed. To cancel your order, call us at 1-888-922-BOOT (2668) ext. 108. Please contact us immediately, as once an order moves into our shipping process, it may not be possible to make a change. You may submit a request for a cancellation or an order change at www.skipsboots.com/pages/contact
Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation within minutes. If not, call us at 386.255.0455 ext. 108 before placing another order for the same merchandise.
Size charts for men, women, and kids.
Shipping & Handling
Information to change, cancel, or get an update on the status of your order.
Gift Cards FAQ section
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, as long as there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
How do I check my balance?
The balance is displayed beside the gift card when applied to a cart during checkout. Customers can also check their balance by visiting the unique gift card link sent via email.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product is a gift card.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.